5 Reasons Why Andersen’s Exclusive Fibrex® Material is the Difference Maker
Pick a performance metric: efficiency, strength and durability, maintenance, beauty…whichever factor is most important to you, Fibrex® material can make a difference in every instance.
When you think of window material, you may think of vinyl or wood. And why not? They seem to be ubiquitous. But have you researched other material options? By sacrificing quality for an inexpensive solution, will you really save money in the end? It begs the question, what are you really getting for your money?
Renewal by Andersen® windows are made from Fibrex® material, an Andersen-exclusive composite that combines the strength and stability of wood with the low-maintenance features of vinyl. Designed for energy efficiency, durability, beauty, and minimal maintenance, our revolutionary composite material provides the best of both worlds. Here are 5 reasons why homeowners should be paying attention to Andersen’s exclusive Fibrex® material:
1. Fibrex® material is twice as strong as vinyl and its durable nature means it can stand up to even the most extreme temperature swings, maintaining its stability and rigidity in all climates.
2. The strength of this composite material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass area—and more view! Just imagine the possibilities (but really, watch the video below...)
3. Our special extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape, meaning you can match the architectural style of your home or choose to define a new look. In this same process, the color is fused into the material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting1 colors to choose from—even dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
4. Our windows are warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit, or corrode.1 And thanks to extensive testing, they’ve proven to stand the test of time and are as easy to operate after twenty years as the day they were installed.2
5. The superior thermal insulating properties of windows made with Fibrex® material helps your home stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer, plus will help you save money on your energy bills.
Ready to learn more about how Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows made with Fibrex® material will stand the test of time in your home, enhance the look of your home, can help you save money on your energy bills, and all while keeping your corner of the world just a little bit greener? Schedule your free consultation with one of our design experts and we’ll help you kick-off your home improvement project.
1 See limited warranty for details
2 Based on testing of 20 double-hung units per ASTM E2068 20 years after installation